Are you looking for a whole-woman approach to most common and complex daily health concerns you are facing and experiencing?
What I do is a holistic approach to mental and physical health that incorporates evidence-based nutrition, functional medicine and psychology.
I give you the tools to approach complex constellations of your health problems and help you step out of the overwhelm of trying to figure out where to start and what to do. Let's do this together.
Areas of focus
- Nutritional psychology (Mental health in the context of nutritional needs & deficiencies)
- Functional nutrition (The very best of modern science + clinical wisdom + critical thinking. It looks at the foundational way that food affects your body on the cellular level.)
- Digestion and gut health
- Immunity enhancement
- Food intolerances
- Food as medicine
- Psychoneuroimmunology (Interaction between psychological processes, nervous system and immune system)
- Macronutrient mood therapy (MMT)
- Weight management
- Motivation and encouragement to help achieve desired goals
- Support emotional and psychological well-being
Degrees and Credentials
- Master degree in Psychology, Silesian University, 2002-2008
- Certified Yoga Teacher (RYT 200), International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta, 2007
- Certified Nutritionist, BodyMind Institute, 2009-2012
- Postgraduate Certificate in Nutritional Psychology, J.F.Kennedy University, 2015-present
- Antidepressants & Pregnancy, Mad in America Continuing Education (continuing education) (CEU), 2017
- ADAPT Academy Member, Kresser Institute ( Functional Medicine Training, Tools, Principles, Practice), 2017 -
I constantly study the latest news and research regarding nutritional science, natural methods of disease prevention and healing.
I follow leading experts in the fields of functional, integrative and lifestyle medicine, psychology and nutrition.